Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6th! :)



My favourite ad is the the " Got Milk " advertisement. I like this one because they have taken an approach that not many other products take. The fact that they brought in a rock star who is extremely known and created an ad that draws people in. This advertisement also speaks to a younger crowd which is a great way to get attention. I would obviously buy this product considering it's milk. This definitely makes me want to buy it though.







This is my least favourite ad. I don't like it because I think it's wrong to use a women's body to sell a product. I think it's especially wrong because it's actually her perfume, and the fact that she is willing to do that to her self just to sell her product is a little much.





I definitely don't think that celebrities need that much money for making a commercial. The fact that they just have to flash their face on a screen for 15 seconds and they got $ 20 million dollars is ridiculous! I think we should buy the product because we like the product not because the person selling it has a pretty face.


I think the influence that celebrities have over what we buy is a little much. We see a celebrities face and we think it's a trustworthy product. It works for a lot of companies but at the same time they shouldn't have to use celebrities.

I think people dropping Michael Phelps is a little crazy. Everyone tries things that probably aren't the best decisions but that doesn't make them any less of a good person. I think he made a mistake and he regrets it and that people just need to let it go. He's an amazing swimmer and that's the reason why these companies are sponsoring him.



I chose to get Audrey Hepburn to advertise Clean and Clear skin products. I think that if she were still alive she would decide to advertise it. She has very beautiful porcelain like skin and for that reason she would be great for Clean and Clear.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog Evelyn!
    I think it's a good idea to put Adury Hepburn and clean and clear together, seems like it would sell the product well!

    ReplyDelete